IEEE 802 has made arrangements to provide rooms with special rates for IEEE 802 Plenary Session attendees at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.MANCHESTER GRAND HYATT SAN DIEGO 1 Market Place San Diego, California, USA, 92101 Tel: +1 619 232 1234* MAP
The Passkey Reservation System has now been closed and the hotel is sold out, Monday through Thursday.
However if a guest would like to modify their individual reservation, they have the ability to do so by:
- Calling the Central Reservation Center at the following number: 1-800-233-1234
- Going online at https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/reservations/retrieveReservation.jsp
To make the changes online, the guest will need both first/last name and Credit Card number.
The closest hotel to the Manchester Grand Hyatt is the Embassy Suites.
Embassy Suites San Diego Bay – Downtown
601 Pacific Highway,
San Diego, California, 92101, USA
IEEE 802 GROUP RATES – MANCHESTER GRAND HYATT
- $US 189/Night plus applicable taxes
- Rate applies to Single/Double Occupancy, Run of House Rooms, Internet access included.
BayView Deluxe Room
- $US 209/Night plus applicable taxes
- Rate applies to Single/Double Occupancy, BayView Deluxe Rooms, Internet access included.
Extra Adults (>2) are an additional $US 25/Night (plus applicable taxes).
*Reservations are subject to availablility If the IEEE 802 Group block is sold out, group rates may no longer be available.
IEEE 802 Hotel Reservation Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand these before making your reservation. Face to Face Events will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
- RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE: The IEEE 802 Guest Room Rate will be available until the block is sold out or Monday June 23, 2014 which ever comes first.
- CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Any No Shows or Cancellations after 6PM Pacific Time on the scheduled day of arrival will be subject to a late cancellation charge equivalent to One Night Stay including taxes and fees.
- EARLY DEPARTURE FEE: An early departure fee will not apply to reservations that must be changed following check in.
- Subject to Availability: Once the block is sold out or the deadline date has passed IEEE 802 Group Room Rates will no longer be available.
- Extended Dates: The IEEE 802 Guest Room rate will be available, subject only to availability from Thursday July 3rd to Tuesday July 29th.
- Children: Children 21 years of age and younger may stay free of charge when sharing the same accommodation (room) as their parents.
- Check In Time: Guest Rooms will be available after 3 PM Local Time on Day of Arrival; those who wish to occupy a room prior to this time must make a reservation for the preceding night.
- Check Out Time: Guest Rooms must be vacated by 1 PM Local Time on the Day of Departure.
- Guest Room Internet Access: Wired and Wireless Internet Access is Complimentary.
- Guest Room Credit Card Guarantee: All IEEE 802 Guest Room reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time booking. Hotel will require the name of the card holder, card number and expiry date.
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION: During the week following the IEEE-802 Plenary Session, the city of San Diego is playing host to “Comic-Con”. Comic-Con is an enormously popular convention with 1000’s of delegates. Hotel rooms will be scarce & at a premium. To ensure the best rates & selection at Manchester Grand Hyatt please book your reservation as soon as possible. There is NO penalty prior to 6pm of arrival date if you need to cancel later on.
The combined hotel room stays of IEEE 802 attendees covers the meeting rooms themselves. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Manchester Grand Hyatt must pay a higher registration fee than attendees staying at the Plenary Session hotel. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.