The January 2014 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session will take place January 19-24, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California USA .
Participating IEEE-802 Working Groups: 802.1, 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24 and EC SG OmniRan.
Registration Website: http://802world.org/apps/session/83/register
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6pm Pacific Time, December 6, 2013
- $US 600 for attendees staying at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- $US 900 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: After Early Registration and before 6pm Pacific Time, January 10, 2014
- $750 US for attendees staying at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- $1050 US for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6pm Pacific Time January 10, 2014
- $900 US for attendees staying at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- $1200 US for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
- $150 US for Full-Time Students (college students at bachelor or post-graduate level)
- The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
- The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Session Registration Policy
- Registration is available through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee; checks are NOT accepted for registration.
- Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an 802 Wireless Interim Session must register for the full session.
- Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another interim session.
- If you register for an IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
- After you have Registered for the Session, Registration Cancellation Requests and Visa Invitation Requests may be submitted via a link on the event website at: http://802world.org/wireless
Group Hotel Registration Discount Policy
- The January 2014 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Registration Fee will be discounted by $US 300 for attendees booking and staying two or more nights at IEEE-802 Wireless contracted hotel: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.
- Attendees who elect to share accommodations must ensure that all members of the rooming party are listed on the hotel register before arrival (or upon check-in at the hotel) so that the hotel can verify their hotel stay. Please note: payment of the $US 300 surcharge will be required onsite if the hotel cannot verify an attendee’s hotel stay.