REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE NOW
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6pm Pacific Time, Friday April 5, 2013 - No Longer Available
(UTC Time: 1am Saturday, April 6, 2013)
- $600 US for attendees staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort
- $900 US for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: After Early Registration and before 6pm Pacific Time Friday May 3, 2013
(UTC Time: 1am Saturday, May 4, 2013)
- $750 US for attendees staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort
- $950 US for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6pm Pacific Time Friday May 3, 2013
(UTC Time: 1am Saturday May 4, 2013)
- $900 US for attendees staying at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort
- $1200 US for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student: Before 6pm Pacific Time, Thursday, May 16, 2013
(UTC Time: 1am Friday, May 17, 2013)
- $150 US for Full-Time Students (college students at the bachelor or post-graduate level)
- The Student meeting fee is available to full-time college students at the bachelor or post-graduate level. The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person. The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session must register for the full session and pay the required fees.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another plenary session. If you register for an IEEE 802 session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
IEEE 802-Contracted Hotel and Discount Registration Fees
The Registration Fee will be discounted by $300 US for attendees booking and staying two or more nights in the IEEE 802 Wireless-contracted hotel: Hilton Waikoloa Village. Repayment of the $300 US discount will be required at onsite registration if your hotel stay cannot be verified by the hotel (i.e., your name does not appear on the hotel’s list of registered guests).
Attendees who share accommodations must ensure all attendees in the rooming party are listed on the hotel register upon check in at the hotel. If you know the members of your rooming party in advance of your arrival, please include their names when you make your hotel reservation.
If you are not able to register for the session via the web for technical reasons, you must notify the Conference Organizers prior to the cutoff date, to receive the corresponding registration fee.
Cancellation Policy: Please review the Cancellation Policy, and if necessary you may Cancel Online.
Generate a VISA Letter
For those registered attendees who require a VISA to enter the USA a Letter of Invitation may be generated after registration has been completed. To obtain a VISA Invitation Letter, click on the VISA Letter tab from the drop down menu under the Register tab.