Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
All individuals participating in the July 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary Session are required to register online.
- $US 450.00 for all attendees
- Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, May 19, 2017
- $US 550.00 for all attendees
- Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
- $US 750.00 for all attendees
- Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
- The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
- The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
- Network/Internet services
- AV equipment
- Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
- Session identification badge
- Deluxe Full Breakfast Breakfast
- Moring and afternoon refreshments
- Wednesday evening social (attendee only, guest tickets available for purchase)
- Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.