All individuals participating in the March 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary Session are required to register online.
Participating Working Groups at Hyatt Regency: 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
Participating Working Groups at Fairmont Hotel Vancouver: 802.1, 802.3
Registration available in mid December 2016
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
- $US 450.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- $US 750.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
- Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, January 20, 2017
- $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
- Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 24, 2017
- $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
- Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 24, 2017
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
- The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
- The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
- Network/Internet services
- AV equipment
- Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
- Session identification badge
- Light Breakfast
- Moring and afternoon refreshments
- Wednesday evening social
- Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for ONE (1) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
- Submitting an email request to: email@example.com
- Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 20, 2017
- $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time February 24, 2017
- No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 24, 2017