REGISTRATION WEBSITE (https://802world.org/apps/session/88/register2)
Fees & Deadlines
The registration fee covers AV equipment, network/Internet services, power hook-ups for laptop computers, continental breakfast, morning and afternoon refreshments, and meeting services and supplies.
The combined hotel room stays of IEEE 802 attendees covers the meeting rooms themselves. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio must pay a higher registration fee than attendees staying at the Plenary Session hotel. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
Early: Before 6pm Pacific Time, Friday, September 5, 2014 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, September 6, 2014)
- $US 500 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- $US 800 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: After Early Registration and before 6pm Pacific Time, October 24, 2014 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, October 25, 2014)
- $US 600 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- $US 900 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6pm Pacific Time October 24, 2014 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, October 25, 2014)
- $US 800 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- $US 1100 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
- $US 150 for all student attendees
- Available to full-time college students at the bachelor or post- graduate level.
- Available only one time per person.
- The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- Limited registrations available.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
UNIVERSITY OUTREACH REGISTRATION
- University Outreach is scheduled for Tuesday November 4, 2014
- $US 25 for student attendees (students and faculty at the bachelor or post-graduate level)
The day will start at 8:00 am with an orientation session of about one hour long. IEEE 802 University Outreach students and faculty attendees are then free to observe sessions. A list of meetings recommended for observation by the Working Groups (a self guided tour) will be supplied. The day will end at 5:00 pm with a closing session to provide the opportunity for IEEE 802 University Outreach participants to ask questions about what they have observed.
IEEE 802 Registration Policy
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 PlenarySession must register for the full session and pay the required fees.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another plenary session. If you register for an IEEE 802 session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
If you are not able to register for the session via the web for technical reasons, you must notify the Meeting Planner prior to the cut-off date, to receive the corresponding registration fee.
- EARLY (FULL REFUND) - 6 PM Pacific Time, Friday, September 5, 2014
- LATE ($US 100 Cancellation Fee) - AFTER 6 PM Pacific Time, Friday, September 5, 2014 and BEFORE 6PM PT Friday October 24, 2014
- NO REFUNDS AFTER - 6PM PT October 24, 2014