Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early Registration: $500 US for all attendees (no group hotel stay required)
Before 6pm Pacific Time, Friday, May 24, 2013 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, May 25, 2013) NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Standard Registration: $600 US for all attendees (no group hotel stay required)
After Early Registration and before 6pm Pacific Time, Friday June 28, 2013 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, June 29, 2013)
Late Registration/On-site: $800 US for all attendees (no group hotel stay required)
After 6pm Pacific Time, Friday June 28, 2013 (UTC Time: 1am Saturday, June 29, 2013)
Student Registration: $150 US for full-time college or graduate students
Before 6pm Pacific Time, Thursday, July 18, 2013 (UTC Time: 2am Friday, July 19, 2013)
- The Student meeting fee is available to full-time college students at the bachelor or post-graduate level. The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person. The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
University Outreach (To Be Confirmed): $25 US for full-time college or graduate students and faculty
Before 6pm Pacific Time, Monday, July 15, 2013 (UTC Time: 1am Tuesday, July 16, 2013)
- The University Outreach meeting fee is is only available for a single day access to the University Outreach program.
- The person using the University Outreach meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- A valid current student/faculty ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
IEEE 802 Registration Policy
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 PlenarySession must register for the full session and pay the required fees.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another plenary session. If you register for an IEEE 802 session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
If you are not able to register for the session via the web for technical reasons, you must notify the Meeting Planner prior to the cut-off date, to receive the corresponding registration fee.
IEEE 802-Contracted Hotel and Discount Registration Fees
Unlike recent IEEE 802 Plenary Sessions, IEEE 802 is not offering a discount for attendees staying at specific hotels for the July 2013 Plenary Session.
Please be sure to book your travel plans at your earliest opportunity to ensure you receive the best prices and options for your trip.
Additional information: Hotel Information.
Please review the Cancellation Policy, and follow the instructions. You can cancel your registration using the “Cancel Registration” link, under Registration in the navigation at the top of the page.
- After registering for this session on the IEEE 802 registration website, your name and contact information will be sent to the ITU.
- The ITU will send a confirmation of registration letter within 14 days to your registration email address. You MUST bring this letter to the session, along with appropriate photo ID to pick up your ITU security badge. A sample of the letter you will receive is shown here: ITU Registration Confirmation Letter
- If you are a citizen of a country that requires a visa to travel to Switzerland, you will need to provide ITU with information to generate a visa request letter. The entire visa request process is described here: http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/info/Pages/visas.aspx
Contact IEEE 802 Meeting Planner
IEEE 802 Meeting Planner
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Court
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Phone: (408) 241-8906
Fax: (408) 241-8918