REGISTRATION AVAILABLE SOON
Fees & Deadlines:
SPECIAL NOTE: Registration Fees do not include breakfast, the first service is the morning break. Morning and afternoon break service as well as lunch Monday – Thursday during the event are included in your registration fee. Please make arrangements to have breakfast is on your own or part of your room reservation.
Standard: Before 6pm Pacific Time, Friday February 7, 2014
(UTC Time: 2am Saturday, March 1, 2014)
- $US 600 for attendees staying 1 or more nights at the IEEE 802 Group Hotels
- $US 900 for attendees not staying 1 or more nights at the IEEE 802 Group Hotels
Late/On-site: After 6pm Pacific Time, Friday February 7, 2014
(UTC Time: 1am Saturday, March 1, 2014)
- $US 800 for attendees staying 1 or more nights at the IEEE 802 Group Hotels
- $US 1100 for attendees not staying 1 or more nights at the IEEE 802 Group Hotels
Student: Until March 21, 2014
- $150 US for all attendees (no group hotel stay required)
- The Student meeting fee is available to full-time college students at the bachelor or post-graduate level. The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person. The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights. A valid current student ID must be shown to pick up the meeting badge.
University Outreach Day: March 17, 2014
- $US 25 for Full-Time Students/Faculty (students at the bachelor or post-graduate level)
- A Single Day Session, to introduce Students and Faculty to IEEE 802 Standards Activities.
IEEE 802 Registration Policy
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 PlenarySession must register for the full session and pay the required fees.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another plenary session. If you register for an IEEE 802 session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
If you are not able to register for the session via the web for technical reasons, you must notify the Meeting Planner prior to the cut-off date, to receive the corresponding registration fee.
IEEE 802-Contracted Hotel and Discount Registration Fees
The March 2014 IEEE 802 Plenary Registration Fee will be discounted by $US 300 for attendees booking and staying one or more nights at IEEE-802 contracted hotel: China World Hotel Beijing and Traders Hotel Beijing. Please note: payment of the $300 US surcharge will be required onsite if the hotel cannot verify an attendee’s hotel stay.
Please review the Cancellation Policy, and follow the instructions. You can cancel your registration using the “Cancel Registration” link, under Registration in the navigation at the top of the page.