REGISTRATION WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN EARLY DECEMBER 2014
Fees & Deadlines
What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee covers AV equipment, network/Internet services, power hook-ups, morning and afternoon refreshments as well as meeting services and supplies.
The combined hotel room stays of IEEE 802 attendees covers the meeting rooms themselves. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Estrel Berlin must pay a higher registration fee than attendees staying at the Plenary Session hotel. The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
For the March 2015 Session Food and Beverage Service includes:
- AM Beverage Break (Coffee/Tea)
- PM Beverage Break with snacks (Coffee/Tea/Soda/Snack – chips, cookies, fruit, etc).
Please Note: Breakfast is included in IEEE 802 Group Hotel Room Rates at the Estrel Berlin
- $US 600 for attendees staying at the Estrel Berlin
- $US 900 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the Estrel Berlin)
- $US 800 for attendees staying at the Estrel Berlin
- $US 1100 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the Estrel Berlin)
- $US 150 for all student attendees
- Available to full-time college students at the bachelor or post- graduate level.
- Available only one time per person.
- The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
- Limited registrations available.
- A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
UNIVERSITY OUTREACH REGISTRATION
- University Outreach is not scheduled to take place at the November 2014 Session.
IEEE 802 Registration Policy
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 PlenarySession must register for the full session and pay the required fees.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another plenary session. If you register for an IEEE 802 session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
If you are not able to register for the session via the web for technical reasons, you must notify the Meeting Planner prior to the cut-off date, to receive the corresponding registration fee.
- EARLY (FULL REFUND) - 6 PM Pacific Time, End of Standard Registration
- LATE ($US 100 Cancellation Fee) - AFTER 6 PM Pacific Time, End of Standard Registration and BEFORE 6PM PT Monday February 23, 2015
- NO REFUNDS AFTER - 6PM PT Monday February 23, 2015