The next IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session will take place May 10-15, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver BC, CANADA.
Participating Working Groups: 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 801.19, 802.21, and 802.24
REGISTRATION WEBSITE (https://802world.org/apps/session/91/register1)
Only Upgraded Room Types Remain Available at Hyatt Regency Vancouver.
- Reservation Site: http://vancouver.hyatt.com
- Phone # 1 (604) 683-1234
OVERFLOW BLOCK AT FAIRMONT HOTEL VANCOUVER
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (across the street from Hyatt Regency Vancouver)
$CDN 219.00 per night (plus applicable taxes)
- Contact Group Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 604-684-3131 and ask for Carmen Boudreau or Elizabeth Santos in In-House Reservations.
- Please note guests must reference “IEEE 802 Overflow Block” for reservations.
- Subject To Availability: Once the IEEE 802 Wireless Group Room Block has been fulfilled or the Room Block Deadline has passed group rates may no longer be available.
- Cancellation must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid penalty.
Overflow Block Booking Deadline for Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is April 27, 2015.
If you have any questions about or require assistance registering or making a hotel reservation for the May 2015 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session please contact the IEEE 802 Wireless Session Meeting Planner directly.IEEE 802 Wireless Meeting Planner Face to Face Events 2699 Iversen Court Santa Clara, CA USA 95051
Phone: +1 408 241 8906 Email: email@example.com